Benefits Of Using EADOC
- Eliminate the cost of printing, logging, and shipping paper documents across the project team.
- EADOC Eliminates the paperwork eliminating the need to hire expensive consultants or project administrators.
- EADOC reduces document review and turn around time for RFI’s, Submittals, and Change Orders.
- EADOC increases accountability across your project team while eliminating the need for project staff to maintain manual document logs.
- Pay requests and change orders automatically update finance summaries.
Improve accountability across the project team
- EADOC automatically time and date stamps every document action so you don’t have to.
- Configure alerts to notify you of outstanding documents.
- Real time financial reports allow you to track budgets and funding sources across your projects.
- EADOC’s Risk feature allows you to track issues before they become Change Orders.
“I can’t imagine our life without EADOC. Our projects would be behind schedule, over budget, and we would have a multitude of claims because we wouldn’t be able to process the information in a timely manner.”
— Larry Catalano, Capital Projects Manager, Aurora Water Capital Projects Division
Whether you hire a construction manager or manage your own projects, EADOC gives you the control and accountability to complete projects on time and within budget. From smaller renovation projects to decade-long, billion dollar programs, you get the exact amount of control you need to account for every dollar.
Our unique, unlimited-user pricing model makes it easy to add more users to the system, so every project team member has immediate access to the information, when they need it. Unlike other applications, EADOC increases efficiency, not cost, as more users are added to the system.