New Face, Same Great Project Management Software
At EADOC we are redefining “collaborative” in Project Management software, and we believe part of this is supporting our clients both inside and outside of our software.
Did you know that on our website you can gain access to the latest news and resources? We have always offered great resources, not only about EADOC, but also on everything pertaining to Project Management.
Recently, we have updated our website to make these resources easier for you to access. You can now stay at the top of the latest industry trends by checking out our blog. See what best practices leaders are executing in our case studies, and learn how to master technology through our webinars. We also love to meet our clients in person, so make sure to let us know when you will be at our upcoming events.
In this latest newsletter we are highlighting an array of our resources. Take a look, check back often, and hopefully we will see you this Fall.
Eric Law, EADOC Founder and CEO
Blog: Electronic Data Exchange Specification for Design and Construction Projects
Over the last couple years the AIA and Consensus Docs have started moving forward with specification for the exchange of electronic information. These are excellent tools when incorporating the use of web based construction management tools into your project delivery process. Here is what each group has released so far… Read the blog.
September 27-October, 2014 Join HDR, San Luis Obispo DPW and EADOC as they present “The Los Osos Wastewater Project: Calming the Storm” at WEFTEC.
Case Study: City of Los Osos and HDR Case Study
In preparation for the WEFTEC 87th Annual Technical Exhibition And Conference, read up on how The City of Los Osos WWTP program poised unique challenges for Ron Perkins and his team at HDR. Listen how EADOC helped them manage the collection system project and meet the clients GIS requirements. Watch the City of Los Osos and HDR Case Study
Webinar: Using EADOC to Reduce Costs on Education Projects
Thurs.10/02/14 10am PST/ 1pm EDT
Presenters: Eric Law, Founder and CEO, EADOC, LLC
This webinar will focus on the benefits of EADOC for clients managing the design and construction of education projects to reduce costs; covering:
- Unique challenges of managing project teams on education projects.
- How EADOC’s collaborative capital project management application can assist in bond projects by connecting the entire team to reduce project costs.
- Controlling the flow of project documents like RFIs, submittals, and Drawings across your team to reduce risk.
- Important benefits of linking documents and communications to locations, materials and corresponding documentation on your education project.
- Managing Risk and the change process with your clients.
CMAA Webinar: Standardizing CM tools to support varying project sizes and customer requirements
Thursday, October 9, 2014, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Presenter: Kevin Stewart, Civil Engineer, MWH Constructors
MWH is currently managing projects from just a few million to over $100M with the same project management software. Learn how MWH has successfully deployed EADOC on the City of Ontario’s $3M Well Head Treatment Plant to the City of Los Angeles $120M Digestor Gas Upgrade project.
Attendees will learn what it takes to deploy a common solution across multiple clients with varying requirements and project sizes.
Come party with us at CMAA National Conference And Trade Show 2014!
October 19-21, 2014 – San Francisco, CA
Visit us at booth #101 and join us at the Hidden Vine for our Reception Sunday 6:30 – 9pm. EADOC is redefining “collaborative” Project Management software, and we’re excited to show you how.
Join us to meet, eat, drink, play & learn on the evening of Sunday, October 19th (immediately following the Keynote and Welcome Reception).
You will have the opportunity to:
- MEET Michael Warriner of Carollo Engineers and Ron Perkins of HDR along with other thought leaders in your industry and see how they are using best practices in project management in quick 15 minute casual presentations.
- Preview EADOC’s new User Interface that is currently under development
- EAT & DRINK some of the best food, beer, and wine San Francisco has to offer.
- PLAY with EADOC’s software at our demo stations or partake in a round of Bocce Ball on the patio.
- LEARN about how EADOC is the only solution in Project Management truly integrating the entire project team at our Support Stations.
Training Series: Free Friday Webinars
Don’t miss our Free Friday Training Series, where our EADOC support team helps you make the most of EADOC’s project management application.
Next Up: Friday Oct 3rd: Lifecycle of a Change Order
- Tracking Risk on RFIs and Design Changes
- Changing a Risk into a Potential Change Order
- Rolling Potential Change Orders into Change Orders
- Reporting on Changes
- Friday Oct 24th: Pay Estimates
- Friday November 14th: Document Visibility
- Friday December 5th: Reports
- Friday December 19th: Drawings and Specifications
- Friday January 9th: Document Assignments
- Friday January 30th: Project Set Up
Recorded Content: Learn about the NEW Schedule Viewer
We have recorded the webinar on our NEW Schedule Viewer, so you are able to reference it on your own time.
EADOC’s new Scheduler allows you to view both Primavera and MS Project schedules that have been imported into the Profile module > Activity tab. The link to the Scheduler is available on the Start module > Start tab.
Included in the recording:
- Introduction to the new EADOC scheduler feature
- How to import your schedules and the benefits of doing so
- How the schedule viewer works
- Keeping tabs on progress using the schedule viewer
- Managing updated schedules within EADOC
Presented by: Matt Starke, Training & Customer Support, EADOC
- Carollo Engineers has chosen EADOC to manage the upcoming City of Fresno Tertiary Treatment Plant
- Kennnedy Jenks will manage Linda County WWTP Exp Phase Il using EADOC
- Jordan Valley Water Conservancy District has chosen EADOC to manage the upcoming Central Pipeline Project
- Shipyard Communities is using EADOC for the redevelopment of Candlestick Park and Hunters Point Shipyard