Presenter: Larry Catalano, Aurora Water Capital Projects Division Manager
EADOC client Aurora Water discusses best practices in managing an $80 million capital program of projects, the benefits of monitoring program-level documentation and communications, risk, costs and contracts, as well as schedules and inspection issues in one place.
This webinar covered:
- Benefits of program-level monitoring and multi-project risk management.
- Value of owning the establishment of processes and technologies across multiple projects.
- Ways to save valuable information management hours across multiple projects by using a program-level management tool.
- Faster risk identification and mitigation measures possible with earlier program-level risk identifiers.
- Comparison of current methods, outputs, results and cash savings with prior SharePoint-based processes.
- Q&A with Larry Catalano