2012 was another great year for EADOC and our collaborative construction project management application. Our revenue grew 26% over 2011 as we continued to add new customers and see an increase in growth throughout our existing customer base. We have continued this growth while remaining profitable and cash flow positive. Founder and CEO Eric Law noted “We see no end in site to our continued momentum. More and more Facility Owners, Program Managers, and Construction Managers are seeing the benefits of EADOC’s collaborative construction project management application. With EADOC still being the only solution to offer information management across an entire team and address the challenges at an industry level there is a lot of opportunity for us to expand.”
Milestones passed this year
- Passed 11,000 active users on the EADOC application
- Met our development schedule of releasing new features and functionality every quarter
- Added our first international projects in the Bahamas and Ghana
Major New Customers Include:
- Reiss Engineering selected EADOC for the inspections on the $1.7B Baha Mar project in the Bahamas
- Won the State of Iowa’s RFP for Construction Project Management Software
- Selected by CH2M Hill’s New York Water Group through a competitive RFP process for use on their work with NYDEP
- Selected by San Francisco Unified School District for a 6 year contract to manage their new Bond Program.
In 2013 we will be continuing to expand our client base and our team here at EADOC. Currently we have open positions in sales, engineering and customer support.