Complete, Collaborative Construction Project Management Software for:
- Deliver client projects faster for less
- Reduce staff hours while increasing project control
- See and share real time financial performance with your clients without creating Excel reports
- EADOC reduces costs, giving your firm a competitive advantage
- Complete projects faster for less
- Effortlessly monitor your project financial performance
- Maintain detailed project documents and records without administrative staff
- Minimize project delays
- Track LEED points
EADOC delivers portfolio management, program management and project management to facility owners, program managers, and construction managers in an easy to use web application that can be customized to meet your needs.
“EADOC has met and exceeded our expectations, we will continue to promote the use of EADOC on future projects.”
Glenn Granada Senior Construction Manager, Swinerton Management & Consulting
Three Full Days of Study and Training in CPM the Critical Path Method of Planning & Scheduling Analysis.
EADOC’s Eric Law speaking on Connecting Teams and Information with EADOC to Reduce Risk
When the County of Santa Clara decided they wanted to go paperless, they selected their new $30M San Jose Health Center project. The County and URS selected EADOC as it offered the greatest efficiency in terms of daily communication, inter-project participation, ease of use and most importantly, application cost. KEY...
Thank you for joining us at Hidden Vine! We had a wonderful time Sunday seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones. A special thank you to Ron Perkins (HDR), Mike Warriner (Carollo), and Pete McKean (Townsend Management) for their insightful presentations. At EADOC we are proud to be the only construction management...
- Distributed administration allows your construction contractors, architects, engineers and other project participants to add and manage their own sub consultant and contractors on the project. EADOC enables truly collaborative construction management.
- EADOC’s proprietary work flow engine automatically adds them to the process ensuring all work flow rules are followed. This increases the benefits of EADOC and delivers true collaboration resulting in tremendous time and cost savings.
- Collaborative financial module allows contractors and consultants to submit their schedule of values, pay estimates, and change order proposals to you electronically on industry standard forms like the AIA G702 and G703 or the EJCDC C60. Your financial reports are updated as you simply review and approve these documents….more