Complete, Collaborative Construction Project Management for:
- Deliver client projects faster, for less
- Reduce staff hours while increasing project control
- See and share real-time financial performance with your clients without creating Excel reports
- Reduce costs, and gain a competitive advantage
- Complete projects faster, for less
- Effortlessly monitor project financial performance
- Maintain detailed project documents and records without administrative staff
- Track LEED points
EADOC delivers portfolio, program and project management capabilities to facility owners, program managers, and construction managers in an easy-to-use, web-based system that can be customized to meet your needs.
“EADOC has met and exceeded our expectations, and we will continue to promote the use of EADOC on future projects.”
Glenn Granada Senior Construction Manager, Swinerton Management & Consulting
Three Full Days of Study and Training in CPM the Critical Path Method of Planning & Scheduling Analysis.
EADOC’s Eric Law speaking on Connecting Teams and Information with EADOC to Reduce Risk
The County of San Luis Obispo and HDR selected EADOC to manage all four contracts within the Los Osos Wastewater Project. For the final phase of the project—the $48M Los Osos Water Recycling Facility—the project team was impressed by EADOC’s ease-of-use, its ability to speed the turnaround time for submittals...
When the Project is Over: EADOC and Archiving EADOC is known for improving team collaboration and reducing risk during a capital construction project. But, many are not aware of EADOC’s significant benefits once the project is complete. A Searchable, Rich-Data Archive After Project Completion The archiving functionality of EADOC gives...
A recent study by softwareadvice.com/construction on the “Impact of Job Roles on Construction Software Purchasing Decisions,” has shed new light on the technology requirements and attitudes of the buyers of construction software. Key Findings: 1. Beyond improving accuracy and organization, business owners most frequently cited company growth (24%) as their top...
- Distributed administration allows your construction contractors, architects, engineers and other project participants to add and manage their own sub consultant and contractors on the project. EADOC enables truly collaborative construction management.
- EADOC’s proprietary work flow engine automatically adds them to the process ensuring all work flow rules are followed. This increases the benefits of EADOC and delivers true collaboration resulting in tremendous time and cost savings.
- Collaborative financial module allows contractors and consultants to submit their schedule of values, pay estimates, and change order proposals to you electronically on industry standard forms like the AIA G702 and G703 or the EJCDC C60. Your financial reports are updated as you simply review and approve these documents….more