Complete, Collaborative Construction Project Management for:
- Deliver client projects faster, for less
- Reduce staff hours while increasing project control
- See and share real-time financial performance with your clients without creating Excel reports
- Reduce costs, and gain a competitive advantage
- Complete projects faster, for less
- Effortlessly monitor project financial performance
- Maintain detailed project documents and records without administrative staff
- Track LEED points
EADOC delivers portfolio, program and project management capabilities to facility owners, program managers, and construction managers in an easy-to-use, web-based system that can be customized to meet your needs.
“EADOC has met and exceeded our expectations, we will continue to promote the use of EADOC on future projects.”
Glenn Granada Senior Construction Manager, Swinerton Management & Consulting
Three Full Days of Study and Training in CPM the Critical Path Method of Planning & Scheduling Analysis.
EADOC’s Eric Law speaking on Connecting Teams and Information with EADOC to Reduce Risk
The County of Santa Clara selected the new $30M San Jose Health Center as their first project to go “paperless.” The County and URS chose EADOC to help achieve this goal, as it offered the greatest efficiency in daily communications, inter-project participation, ease-of-use, and most importantly—application cost. KEY FACTS Challenge:...
When searching for tools to assist in project management, professionals are generally faced with two types. However, many software companies try to market their tools as doing everything, even when they don’t. Two of the most commonly used descriptions for software used to manage construction projects are construction project management...
- Distributed administration allows your construction contractors, architects, engineers and other project participants to add and manage their own sub consultant and contractors on the project. EADOC enables truly collaborative construction management.
- EADOC’s proprietary work flow engine automatically adds them to the process ensuring all work flow rules are followed. This increases the benefits of EADOC and delivers true collaboration resulting in tremendous time and cost savings.
- Collaborative financial module allows contractors and consultants to submit their schedule of values, pay estimates, and change order proposals to you electronically on industry standard forms like the AIA G702 and G703 or the EJCDC C60. Your financial reports are updated as you simply review and approve these documents….more